SUPER TAIL SERVO
14 Articolo Articoli
Attenzione: Ultimi articoli in magazzino!
HPI SPRINT 2 FLUX CAMARO 2010 2.4Ghz RTR
Automodello Sprint 2 Flux Chevrolet Camaro 2010 4WD 1:10 RTR.
Our Fastest Sprint 2, now with 2.4GHz Tech and Waterproof Protection!
The RTR Sprint 2 Flux is the easiest way to jump right into the wild and fast world of brushless street car fun! The Sprint 2 chassis is a fantastic way to get started with touring cars and street racing, because it features a completely pre-assembled race car chassis that's ready for loads of action! We've packed in all the latest features like 2.4GHz control and complete waterproof protection so you can take it just about anywhere!
This RTR Sprint 2 Sport is also fitted with our amazing 2010 Chevrolet Camaro bodyshell for awesome sports car good looks! The Sprint 2 Flux a quick and easy way to get straight into driving, racing and honing your skills! This is a complete racing machine that looks and drives just like the real thing!
Waterproof: The updated RTR Sprint 2 Flux is now fully waterproof and ready to tackle wet conditions like rain and snow! The new 2.4GHz receiver is safely stored in a brand new waterproof receiver box, protecting it from the elements and ensuring glitch-free operation. The new SF-10W waterproof steering servo and waterproof Flux Vapor electronic speed controller complete the package, allowing you to enjoy the action on the road no matter what the weather is like!
2.4GHz Radio System: All of the latest HPI kits are now fitted with a comfortable and feature-packed HPI 2.4GHz radio system for supreme control and confidence! The radio features a pistol-grip design with drop-down steering wheel, 3 channel functionality, easy carry handle, fold-down aerial, end point adjustments, servo reversing and steering dual rate. It's also extremely lightweight due to it requiring only four AA batteries.
You won't have to worry about radio crystals or what channel other RC racers are using with our 2.4GHz technology - the radio does all that work for you! The radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically and changes channels if there is any interference. Finally, if you ever lose radio signal or battery power, an electronic failsafe will bring it to a safe and controlled stop. You'll have professional-level control in one easy RTR package!
With the RTR Sprint 2 Flux you get the HPI Flux Vapor electronic speed control and a zero maintenance brushless Flux Vektor 5900 motor for stress-free fun, high top speeds and blinding acceleration! You get to choose the battery to use in the car _ any stick-pack style RC battery (Ni-MH 7.2 volt or LiPo 7.4-11.1 volt) fitted with a real Deans battery connector will fit in the chassis. Use any RC fast charger to top up the batteries, and you can keep running and ticking off laps for hours!
Flux Vektor 5900Kv Brushless Motor Features:
- High torque/high temperature neodymium magnet
- Oversized precision sealed bearings
- 2.3mm 1/8" hardened steel shaft
- 4 Pole rotor for more torque
- Triple insulated windings for long life
- Black anodized case
- Easy to Install
- Compatible with any sensorless ESC
Flux Vapor Brushless Esc Features:
- 6-7 Cell NiMh/NiCd or 2S LiPo
- Can handle 40% MORE power than Motiv ESC
- Ultra low resistance (.0007 ohms / phase)
- Sensorless technology eliminates additional sensor wiring and complexity
- Lithium-Ion Compatible. **Programmable Lithium under-voltage cutoff protects delicate lithium packs from over-discharge
- High performance cross-cut aluminum heat sink
- Smooth startup and run with sensorless motors (Patents Pending)
- Linear Torque Braking/ allows better control on corner entry
**ESC must be programmed for Lithium cutoff when using Lithium batteries.
The RTR Sprint 2 Flux features a pre-painted 2010 Chevrolet Camaro street car body with authentic detailing and decals. The body comes completely trimmed and mounted for the ultimate in ease, and a functional racing wing is fitted for supreme control at all speeds. You'll have concours quality appearance, and you can always customize your car with any of the clear or pre-painted polycarbonate body shells from the huge assortment of HPI bodies and other manufacturers as well! For great looks, the RTR Sprint 2 Sport is topped off with a set of officially licensed Rays/Volk TE37 wheels with pre-mounted HPI X-Pattern tyres.
Performance Driven Design
The RTR Sprint 2 Flux chassis features a host of racing and durability features, as well as the capability for race tuning, should you want to hit the track! It can handle all the power that the HPI Flux Vektor 5900 motor can put out, making it durable enough to handle just about anything you can throw into it. Read on for more details!
Dual Belt Drive
The drivetrain of the Sprint 2 features dual drive belts and rubber-shielded ball bearings for the ultimate in durability and efficiency. From the mid-mounted motor and spur gear, the layshaft and center pulleys gets the power to gear diffs front and rear through sturdy drive belts which are made from urethane for extreme durability and wear resistance.
Fully Independent Suspension
Race Car Tuning
Built into the Sprint 2 design is the capability to completely custom-tune the handling to suit your particular driving style, or emulate the type of driving you're into, whether it's road course, gymkhana, drift and more. Use camber link and shock mount locations, widen the track of the car, change the camber and caster, alter the Ackerman and even adjust droop and ride height!
Full Assembly Instructions
Just like all HPI cars and trucks, you get a full, in-depth instruction manual with step-by-step instructions that allow you to easily disassemble and reassemble your car for maintenance and easy servicing. The manual also includes a handy parts list and full-scale drawings of the parts and hardware. And the included HPI RC Car DVD is your personal RC car expert in a box!
The Complete Package
From the authentic sports car looks to full adjustability of the suspension geometry, the RTR Sprint 2 Flux is the complete package. 2.4GHz radio, full ball bearings, waterproof electronics, silicone oil-filled shocks - it's all there on the RTR Sprint 2 Flux, precision built from the factory!
- Officially licensed 2010 Chevrolet Camaro body for super cool looks.
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control.
- HPI Flux Vektor 5900 brushless motor.
- Waterproof HPI Flux Vapor electronic speed control with LiPo safety cut-off (NOTE: *not* 3S LiPo compatible!).
- Waterproof SF-10W steering servo.
- Waterproof receiver box.
- Orange anodized aluminium chassis parts.
- Officially licensed Rays/Volk TE37 wheels. 6mm offset rear wheels fill out the fenders and give the wheels the wide look seen on full-size race cars.
- HPI X-Pattern rubber tyres for realistic appearance and great handling.
- Foam bumper protects the car from potentially damaging impacts.
- Adjustable body posts allow you to mount a variety of different bodies without trimming or replacing the posts.
- Adjustable turnbuckles to fine tune your suspension.
- Complete set of ball bearings for a smooth and efficient drivetrain.
- Oil-filled coil-over shock absorbers with specially chosen springs for drifting.
- 2 degree and 3 degree rear hubs for additional tuning choices.
- Durable injected moulded nylon main chassis.
- Front and rear shock towers with optimized shock absorber and camber link positions for ideal suspension geometry.
- Optional low profile front shock tower is included in the kit which allows the use of the full range of HPI 190mm or 200mm wide bodies.
- Droop screws allow you to "race tune" your suspension settings.
- Precise bellcrank steering.
What You Need:
- 4 AA batteries
- 7.2v battery with standard plug
- Battery charger
Caratteristiche tecniche del prodotto: